Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Just Tired of Being in Pain

I probably say every day that I hurt or I need to take medicine.  People ask me how I am and I say "hanging in there" or something of that nature, unless it's a close friend.  I hate feeling like I'm complaining or whining.  It's just hard not to say something when doing daily tasks is so hard.  I just wish I could stay in bed most of the day.  The pain exhausts me and activities are hard when you are in pain everyday.  I just don't want people to think I'm depressed or whining.  I know other people have concerns and problems.  I want to address those and be concerned for others.  I want to help with things, but sometimes you have to put yourself first.  I just hope that when I say I hurt people don't think that I am ignoring how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment