Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 2 After Lupron

I received my Lupron injection on Thursday afternoon. My next one will be in September. So far things have been okay (not great, but okay). I have had a few headaches (although I think some of this is allergies). I have experience some slight nausea as well. The severe pain has really started today. I have spent a lot of the day resting in bed with a heating pad. The medicine that I have helped some. I went to Target and a few other stores this afternoon. I debated before I left if I wanted to actually go. I decided I wasn't going to let the pain keep me at home. When I went I was in a lot of pain and I just wished I were at home. I hate it. I want to be able to do whatever I want to do whenever I want to. I did get some heating wraps that I can take with me if I do go somewhere. I know that my estrogen has increased (which happens with the first couple of weeks with Lupron which causes increased pain) because I have been craving chocolate. lol Again I am just taking it one day at a time, and continuing to pray for the Lord to help me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment